Start with the dough cause you need to let it rest.
Ingredients for 4 fluffy tarts
- 85g bread flour 85g
- 10g caster sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1 g instant yeast (or 2 g fresh yeast)
- 50ml milk
- 8g unsalted butter (or salted and do not put the pinch of salt)
Creme patissiere recipe here:
Quick marmalade recipe here: Marmalade with whatever fruit
- Mix all the ingredients of the dough except the butter
- When you have a dough that you can knead, do it for a couple of minutes
- Add the butter and knead a bit more
- Let the dough rest and grow for like an hour
- Knead again for 30 seconds the dough and divide it in 4 pieces
- Let it grow for half an hour
- Place them directly in the baking pan and make a disk with a hole in the middle
- Fill it with the creme or with marmalade or nutella or whatever you wish
- Let them rest and grow for an hour
- Preheat the oven in 175 degrees Celcius
- Bake for 20 min
TIP!!! You have lots of different possibilities to fill them! Creme patissiere with marmalade in the same tart , nutella, nutella with creme patisserie (see fotos below) and you can always top them also with more when you are about to serve. With Chantilly for example (see fotos below).
All the above are with dry yeast and the below are with fresh yeast and with higher walls, which worked better and I could put more filling.