- 160 gr peanut butter
- 40 gr sugar
- 2 tablespoons oat milk (see here how you can make your own homemade oat milk)
- 10gr oat flour (see here how you can make your own homemade oat flour)
- 1 small egg
- sesame for decoration
- Preheat the oven in 200 degrees Celsious
- Beat the egg
- Mix all the ingredients together and place the cookies on a baking pan
- You can leave them like they are or you can use sesame to decorate. I used black sesame
- Bake them till they become golden and they have cracks on top (around 20 minutes but check them while they are in the oven! Each oven is different!)
GF stands for gluten free.
DF stands for dairy free.