Only 4 ingredients! You can do it quite fast and easily!
- 60gr of coconut flakes
- 20gr walnut flour
- 35 gr of coconut oil
- 35 gr of syrup (I used quince syrup)
- Preheat the oven in 200 degrees Celcius
- Make your coconut flakes smaller pieces with using a food processor. You need big pieces, so the shredded coconut I do not know if it will work here.
- Mix all the ingredient together
- Make small balls and then push them on top, so that they are not that high. In the foto below, they still need to be pushed, so thinner
- They will spread while baking, so let space among them
- Bake till they will be golden on top (around 15minutes but check them inbetween!)
GF stands for gluten free.
DF stands for dairy free.