Wonderful, quick and smelling like heaven!
- pasta: tagliatele or spaghetti or bucatini
- 1 tablespoon of good butter for each dish
- 1 handfull of pecorino or grana or parmiggiano or graviera for a greek touch
- freshly cracked black pepper
- a bit of olive oil
- Prepare the pasta
- Add in each dish the butter, black pepper and the 2/3 of the cheese
- Add the pasta directly in the dishes and still well and quick
- Add on top a teaspoon of good quality olive oil, the rest of the cheese and more freshly grounded pepper
If you have time you can melt the butter slowly in a pan, add the cheese there and water from the pasta till you get a consistency that you like!