In higher room temperatures, this bread will be ready super quickly. You could be putting it in the oven and turn on the oven in 40 degrees to make it quicker for example.
- 3,5 gr dry yeast
- 140gr water * it will be faster if you add slightly warm water
- 210 gr flour (110gr all-purpose flour and 100gr bread flour)
- 4gr salt
- Dissolve the dry yeast in the water
- Add the flour and the salt and mix well
- Let it rest till it doubles (it took almost 2 hours in a room with approximately 18 degrees Celsius) – See fotos below. Before and after doubling!
- Flour a surface and spread half of the salt there
- Add on the surface your dough and spread the other half of the salt
- Start pulling your dough and folding it with a scraper – after 6-7 times you shouldn´t be able to fold it more
- Add it in a bowl and let it rest again till it doubles (it took 40 minutes in a room with 21 degrees Celsius)
- Preheat an oven in maximum and have inside already the dutch oven you are going to use
- When the oven is preheated, open the lead, add your bread and close the lead again
- Bake for 22 minutes
- After these 22 minutes, remove the lead and bake for 18 more minutes in 200 degrees Celsius.