Here the video: How to make greek tzatziki
- 400gr yogurt (you can do it also with DF yogurt-the foto is with DF yogurt)
- 150gr cucumber shredded – remove the water!
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- for decoration: a bit more olive oil, black pepper and kalamata olives
- Mix everything together (Do NOT forget to strain the cucumber!!!)
- Serve with a bit of extra olive oil and/or black pepper in the surface and kalamata olives
P.S. Try to use a thick yogurt or greek yogurt if you can find, where you live. If the yogurt is runny, then the sauce will be as well runny and you do not want this!