- 1 small egg
- 25gr butter
- pinch of salt
- 25gr sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 60gr cacao powder
- 10gr oat flour (see here how you can make your own homemade oat flour)
- Preheat the oven in 200 degrees Celsius
- Beat the egg and then add the butter and the sugar and mix well
- Add the rest of the ingredients till you have a homogeneous mix
- Add in the baking pan a baking sheet and place the cookies with distance to one another, cause they spread
- For each cookie use approximately a teaspoon of dough
You can add raisins or chocolate in the dough.
GF stands for gluten free.
DF stands for dairy free.