I made this quick dessert with the remaining pulp of the oat milk I did!
- 60gr of oat pulp
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 1 big tablespoon of chocolate cream
- ½ an apple cut in small cubes
- 5 tablespoons of coconut
- Cocoa powder for the exterior of the balls
- Add all the ingredient together.
- Add in a dish cocoa powder
- Make small balls. If the mix is too wet (maybe your pulp in wetter than mine), then add a bit of peanut butter or a bit of coconut or cocoa in the mix until you can make the balls. It will not stop being sticky.
- Add the balls in the cocoa powder until they are completely covered from cocoa
- With the time they will go darker cause the cocoa will get wet
- You can add a bit of shredded coconut on top of the balls before serving
- You need to get your fingers a bit “dirty” to eat this!!!
GF stands for gluten free.
DF stands for dairy free.